BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Teen Phone Sex

Hiya Guys!! I know it's been a little bit but i  been sooo busy!! School is almost done , and I've been working and trying to decide what's next in life!! As for the love life..meh .. I think I'm better off just having friends with bennies AND I have you guys to keep me company when Im home alone too!! I got one caller that has a phone sex fantasy of me be a double stuft oreo cookie between 2 big black cocks! And he likes them to be YOUNG dicks too! I love playing the role of cherry popper! Every dude is different, but this one likes to spoil me quite a bit!! I am NOT complaining lol!
Speaking of Spoiling me... there are new ways to do that!
You can now TIP your girl!
 https://www.theplaypages.com/tips/

and of course there is always a Wish List My Amazon.com Wish List  and with the holiday coming up.. well Santa knows the truth and he says I was very ,very good! He likes teen phone sex too!

and to see this wet little slit under the tree is better than any ol milk n cookies!! Gimme a Call! Ask for Charlotte!
AIM NaughtyLilLottie YIM Naughty_Lil_Lottie    1-888-662-6482

0 comments: