BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Daddy, I know you can't avert your eyes when you see my long legs, and where the hem of my skirt lays right at the top of my thighs and sometimes you get a peek of my panties too. I know that sometimes I don't sit like a lady and you can see a little wet spot in my panties. You know it's where I've had my hand slid down in there playing with my little cunny . And I know that you take my panties out of the hamper and lick them and jack off in them. You notice that I don't like to wear a bra half the time and my tiny little titties with the hard pink nipples are clearly visible in my t-shirts. I know that when i wear that v-neck cotton  t that i have had forever you seem to adjust yourself quite often. Do you need help with that, Daddy?  I bet you do! Why don't you let me help you? I'll roleplay whatever age you like, just tell me the magic number. I'll do the dirty things on our incest phone sex call the other girls won't. Come fuck me Daddy. Tell me what you like.
1-888-Moan-4-u-2 ask for Charlotte


0 comments: