BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Incest Phone Sex

I don't know why everyone is making such a big fucking deal over the Duggar family. I mean, honestly, if the brother wasn't curious and didn't have a need to see and touch one of those 19 kids and counting I would be more worried!It's not like he hurt them! It's only natural for a brother and sister to be curious about how one another look. I mean, cmon, who hasn't had an incest fantasy about a family member?? I know I have! Besides, Adam and Eve had to populate the world and I know Eve got freaky with her sons! Incest was allowed from day 1! Sure , most girls probably wouldn't admit to wanting to fuck their daddy or bang their uncle but, I'm not every girl. I'm the one who will tell you what dirty incest fantasies I have had, and even participated in with some of my family members. Yeah , some of you will call me a sinner and a whore, some of you will want to call and hear about it or make up an incest phone sex roleplay of your own with me. I don't mind being your little girl, your sister, whatever makes  your dick hard when you think about it. I also enjoy AgePlay phone sex , so I can be as young as you like! Just pick up the phone and ask for Charlotte Dial 1-888-MOAN-4-U-2


0 comments: